Optimizing Electronic Data Capture (EDC) For IVD Clinical Trials
Date/TimeApril 8, 2020
Access this On-Demand Webinar Here.
Unlike medical devices, In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) clinical studies tend to generate a higher number of patient data points such as sample enrollment and instrument data. Optimizing and structuring an Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system to manage these large data sets is often a challenge as it requires heavy planning and preparation during the EDC and Case Report Form (CRF) design phase.
Join NAMSA for this upcoming webinar to learn about the various attributes that serve as key considerations when selecting an EDC platform and customizing for IVD clinical trials, such as:
- Ability to customize a platform to meet IVD industry standards
- Provision of role-based access and feeding inputs from key stakeholder teams
- Key data points to measure, collect and upload into an EDC interface
- Design interface to handle bulk data uploads of statistical importance
- Design effectiveness of CRFs to eliminate data upload delays
This presentation will also provide a thorough understanding of the key elements that are strategically important to enable IVD Sponsors to accomplish successful trials when using an EDC platform.
Webinar participants will leave with a better understanding of:
- Advantages of leveraging EDC for IVD clinical studies
- Key factors that govern the selection of the best EDC platform for IVD clinical trials
- Current clinical challenges facing IVD manufacturers and how to best address these through EDC interfaces
- Steps involved in designing an EDC for IVD clinical trial studies