The role of biostatistics during a clinical study is often underestimated and viewed merely as a black box of providing statistical inputs at the end of a trial. However, partnering early and often with a Biostatistician on the design of your IVD clinical trial can help avoid costly mistakes, such as inadequate data collection, inefficient data pipelining and data cleaning. Join NAMSA for this webinar as we examine these critical areas, provide insight on how to prevent unnecessary delays and walk through two real-world case studies.
Attendees of this webinar can expect to gain a better understanding of:
- The value of biostatistics
- Best practices to minimize downstream time with data cleaning and speed up clinical trials results
- Data from multiple instruments
- Data from multiple sites/partners
- Using the EDC to your benefit