Do’s & Don’ts for Early-Stage IVD Product Development & Risk Mitigation
Access On-Demand Webinar Here.
A well-planned approach to navigate the early stages of In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) development can yield significant competitive advantages. Robust plans that include factors such as market opportunities, regulatory requirements and demonstration of product safety/efficacy can effectively impact development timelines and costs.
Join NAMSA for this webinar and discover how to navigate a variety of scenarios to gauge how IVD manufacturers can expedite IVD development while reducing expenditures. This online event will also review the U.S. FDA’s latest guidelines regarding the conduct of trials during the COVID-19 Pandemic and discuss effective pathways and optimal approaches.
Participants of this webinar will leave with a better understanding of:
- How start-ups to mid-size IVD manufacturers can reduce risk throughout the product development lifecycle
- How to effectively shorten time-to-market and secure a competitive advantage
- Strategic areas of importance within the product development lifecycle where careful planning is required
- How to plan for clinical trials and product development under the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Where IVD organizations should invest resources when planning for new IVD products