Reimbursement Opportunities and Challenges : Factors for Success – A NAMSA and Kalms Consulting sponsored Q&A Panel Discussion
Access On-Demand Webinar Here.
NAMSA and Kalms Consulting invite you to join us for a unique opportunity to learn direct from the medical device industry’s foremost reimbursement experts. Our panel of specialists will be comprised of seasoned reimbursement professionals that possess hands-on industry experience in developing and implementing successful strategies in health economics, reimbursement and market access across the globe.
This webinar provides a detailed discussion on the challenges and opportunities manufacturers face today as they relate to reimbursement processes and strategies. Also provided during this online event will be an opportunity for open questions and answers to address specific manufacturer situations.
Topics to be covered include:
- COVID-19: impacts, opportunities and consideration
- Evolution of telemedicine
- First-in-patient development
- Success practices linking regulatory, reimbursement and clinical strategies for commercial success
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) related changes
- Payment methodologies
- Start-ups: How to successfully navigate the global reimbursement landscape