Strategies for Selecting the Right In Vivo Models for Regulated Preclinical Studies
Access On-Demand Webinar Here.
NAMSA invites you to join us for our webinar where preclinical expert Jack Risdahl (NAMSA’s Principal Product Development Strategist) will discuss strategies for selecting the best-fit in vivo models for regulated medical device preclinical studies. Highlighted during this online presentation will be considerations for choosing the right model for safety and performance testing, use and considerations for disease models and when to use cadaver and/or ex vivo models in place of in vivo studies. In addition, we will examine how medical device sponsors can strategically plan and leverage preclinical studies to build efficiency into regulatory submissions to save time and money throughout the development continuum.
Areas to be addressed, include:
- Commonly used in vivo models for testing of medical devices
- Strategies for in vivo testing in regulated medical device preclinical studies
- When to consider alternative models such as ex vivo or cadaver models to support study endpoints
- How to avoid common mistakes when developing in vivo studies
- Strategies to select the least burdensome, most scientifically sound preclinical testing pathway