Alicia Greer is a leading subject matter expert relating to healthcare claims processing for healthcare services and technologies. Focused on healthcare insurers in the United States, she provides client advisory and support for reimbursement operations across the spectrum of Government payers and private health insurance. With 20 years of managed care claims processing, billing and coding experience at a regional and national level, Alicia serves clients seeking to optimize their revenue cycle strategy for medical devices, durable medical equipment and buy-and-bill pharmaceutical therapies. Her deep background in reimbursement operations for rehabilitation, cardiovascular, radiology and diagnostic products provides support for clients’ medical billing needs, and adds a valuable perspective to reimbursement strategy.
Prior to working at NAMSA, Alicia was employed at a cancer genetic testing company, where she gained deep experience with high volume and high dollar claims resolutions. She received her Bachelor of Science-Health Care Administration from the University of Phoenix (Tempe, AZ).
- Revenue Cycle
- Claims Appeals, Management and Processing
- Reimbursement Support Hotline
- Home Health
- Interpreting Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Management of consumer reimbursement project for a large medical device company
- Training of global stakeholders on U.S. reimbursement processes and claims processing documentation