Ms. Killorin joined the team at American Preclinical Services (APS) in late 2019. She came in with over 16 years of experience in the preclinical research industry and has gained comprehensive surgical skill. She has served as an Assistant Surgeon and Anatomist and joined NAMSA in March 2021 via its acquisition of APS. She received her Veterinary Technician Associate of Applied Science degree from the Medical Institute of Minnesota (Bloomington, MN) in 1994 and became certified after passing the national exam in 2010.
- Surgical procedures in a variety of both large and small preclinical models
- Experienced perfusionist for surgical bypass procedures
- Performs cadaver and physician training procedures
- Wound healing treatments/devices including: dermal cream, gel, foam
- Vascular treatments/devices including: thrombectomy, Drug Coated Balloons (DCB)
- Cardiac treatments/devices including: Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) occlusion, cardiac mapping, cardiac ablation
- Cadaver procedures involving perfusion models