Date/TimeDate(s) - September 22, 2021
08:00 AM - 05:00 PM CT
1325 Quincy St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
In its third year, NAMSA will offer the North American Biocompatibility Summit (NABS), a limited-seating event that will provide industry insights and expertise sharing on the biocompatibility of medical devices, including the latest regulatory updates, biological evaluation strategies and best practices that lead to successful biocompatibility programs in September 2021 and beyond.
Sessions will be led by the medical device industry’s foremost biological safety experts and typically highlight:
- Regulatory strategies and how they relate to ISO 10993
- New and innovative biocompatibility methods and technologies
- The relationship between material/chemical characterization and biocompatibility testing
- Toxicology and risk management
- Industry case studies
Join NAMSA and various sponsors for this one day exclusive summit to learn and network with top scientists, toxicologists, and industry leaders in the medical device biocompatibility field!
Price: $250 early-bird (ends August 15, 2021) $400 regular
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The safety and wellness of our Clients, staff and speakers are of the highest priority and our commitment to you is to facilitate a safe, comfortable learning environment for our upcoming event. With the rise of COVID-19 cases in Hennepin County (Minneapolis area), we have elected to take the following safety measures out of an abundance of caution and care for all attendees.
- Masks will be required for all attendees; masks will also be worn by all venue staff.
- Masks will not be required during breakfast, lunch or when eating during breaks.
- Speakers, when presenting, will not be required to wear masks.
- Attendees will be seated at tables with a social distance of three (3) feet.
- Continental breakfast, lunch buffet and snacks will be served by venue staff only.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact Shauna Brick, Global Marketing Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 213-7571.
NOTE: Our security measures require that your credit card billing address match your profile address.